Friday, July 16, 2010

Back to Work

Well, after a fine warm break on the indonesian island of Gili Air (near Lombok), I am back to work on 2 fronts:

Calowera 1 is "on the market", it was listed earlier this month, just as I and the estate agent went on (separate) holidays. It is listed online, and hopefully some interested people with the necessary cash will come to inspect and buy, if only to warrant all the work done by Shell (and I): paddocks have been mowed, fences fixed, rooms tidied and excess clutter stored. Another storm went through earlier last week, giving much anxiety but luckily no damage.

So, fingers crossed that this period of enforced tidyness to presentation standard doesnt last too long!

Calowera 2: The mob of horses now living in the "top paddock" have settled well, and they even have a little running stream of water from the welcome rain. Soon they will be moved to the "bottom paddock" as the construction of the stables will start soon, so I promise more pics!

An enjoyable outing to tile shops, selecting the tiles for the building of the house:










left to right: kitchen, "master" (ie Shell's) bathroom, second bathroom and laundry. Pics taken from my not-iPhone so a bit dull!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to take the camera and get the whole story. Hopefully a pipe under the road and a pile of tin!!!
    But if you do forget the camera at least we have bluetooth!

    ReplyDelete